We're continuing to serve the community.
The Australian and state governments have categorised vehicle safety, servicing and repairs as an essential service. It’s our mission to do everything we can to keep you and your loved ones safe on the road and in the community.
We’ve implemented a number of changes across all Motorserve stores to help minimise the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- All customers are screened prior to entering our sites to ensure they meet self-isolation or quarantine requirements.
- Any Motorserve team member who shows potential symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive will be directed to follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government.
- Motorserve team members who have returned from overseas are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All customer vehicles are thoroughly cleaned prior to being serviced and prior to being returned to the customer.
- All staff are wearing appropriate protective equipment when going about their tasks.
- Social distancing of 1.5m between staff and customers are now mandatory, so please respect this and consider others whilst in-store.
- Lock boxes are provided to customers for pick-up and drop-off if they do not wish to go inside the customer waiting area. Please call the store in advance of your booking if you’d like to use this service.
- Payment is required by tap and go. No cash is accepted at this time. Alternatively, an option is available to customers to pay their invoice prior to collecting their vehicle. Please call the store prior to discuss this option.
- Increased cleaning measures and rotations have been put in place across all sites.
- Increased supply and access to hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray has been provided.
While some customers may be hesitant to have their car serviced or repaired at this time, Motorserve are implementing stringent health and hygiene protocols across all Motorserve locations.
If you’re at all concerned about a booking, contact your local store and the team will be happy to discuss the options for minimising contact or help you reschedule to a different time. This situation is being continually monitored and, on the advice provided by the Australian Government and health authorities, any further actions needed will be taken immediately.